Oops, template not found
This is the default Umbraco view that is displayed when it couldn't find the template for your content, but don't panic, here's what to do:
What can you do?
- Make sure your document type ('Content Page') has one or more template assigned to it.
- Make sure your content has a template selected in the template dropdown, and then publish the page.
- Name: Guides and Templates for Medium Businesses
- Id: content$empty_root$$_p__nhibernate$_v__guid$_bab4cd2742de4a86846aa09100fafa13
- Node Type: Content Page
- Create Date: 17/07/2012 3:13:46 a.m. +00:00