Oops, template not found
This is the default Umbraco view that is displayed when it couldn't find the template for your content, but don't panic, here's what to do:
What can you do?
- Make sure your document type ('Content Section') has one or more template assigned to it.
- Make sure your content has a template selected in the template dropdown, and then publish the page.
- Name: Surveys
- Id: content$empty_root$$_p__nhibernate$_v__guid$_63ca1dd3509f48c5a980a0fd00ab5c6e
- Node Type: Content Section
- Create Date: 1/11/2012 9:23:44 p.m. +00:00